Canon USA & Affiliates Technology Operations Representative in Omaha, Nebraska
We are seeking a Technology Operations Representative to represent our company at our prestigious client’s site.
• Level I servicing, which consists of minor repairs, replenishment of toners, paper jam clearance and general cleaning
• First level training on all Canon devices (basic device operation, mailbox set up, authenticating via Pharos print management software (PMS), etc)
• Level 1 support for Pharos PMS troubleshooting and escalation to Technical Operations Specialist for technical support
• Prioritizing and scheduling all FM Services (installations, device moves, service calls, device removals)
• Conducting quality control inspections on all fleet devices to ensure optimal performance
• Placing service calls and monitoring consumables inventory
• Meter read capture and remote device monitoring via Netaphor Site Audit
• Monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting
• Serves as secondary point of contact for the client’s IT department and for departments requesting service or supplies
High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
1-2 years’ experience working in a customer service-oriented environment
Excellent customer service skills, ability to work independently, demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to multi task.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and especially Excel.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at.
Requisition ID 21434
Position Type Full-Time